For more Information, please send your resume to:
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Proficient with the program: Revit Architecture/ Structure, and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrate understanding of accurate drafting methods, layering, X-References, dimensioning, model space/paper space, viewports, and scaling.
- Use Revit Architecture tools, such as the Project Browser, Properties, Type Selector, Wall, and Windows; and insert a variety of family types.
- Understand creating parts of families/libraries and manipulating parameters and schedules.
- Proficient with the program: Navisworks to coordinate the model.
- Proficient in reading Architectural/ Structural drawings and details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible, detail-orientated team player with the ability to work on multiple projects while consistently producing quality results and meeting deadlines.
- Capable of taking the lead in importing different trade files and performing clash detection.
- Self-motivated with problem-solving skills to identify issues and execute solutions.
- Quick to learn new software and adapt/define new strategies