The Executive Secretary’s main responsibility is responsible for providing assistance to the Managing Director, providing some general office management, and meeting and event coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides comprehensive support services to the Managing Director that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
• Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
• Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
• Be representative of the Managing Director as assigned.
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
• Handle confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
• Accurately track expenses for the Managing Director by managing credit cards and receipts. Processe and submit receipts accurately and on schedule.
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized, easily accessible and secure.
• Prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong English verbal and writing communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field